“Burn down your cities and leave our farms, and your cities will spring up again as if by magic; but destroy our farms and the grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country.” William Jennings Bryan

Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 26, 2012


The other day I took my camera with me to Still A Hill when I went there to see Zipps. I have been going over there at least once or twice a week to see him. I halter him and take him out on a lead for grass. We just browse around the lane and the area around the stables for about an hour or so – he gets out, gets a bit of grass and I get to relax – I am not at work, not at the farm – Me and Zip have an hour without any expectations put upon us. We all need that every once in a while.

Back to my camera….so I took a few shots while there. It wasn’t easy to stay steady with a camera in one hand and a horse on the other, but I tried. I would have liked to have taken more too, and I will try to the next time I go.

For now, these are some pics I took that day- 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment